Contraindications for ozone therapy are the following:
- acute and chronic tendency to bleedings;
- cramps in the anamnesis;
- individual intolerance to ozone;
- blood coagulation disorder;
Ozone should be used most carefully in case of decompensated conditions:
- in decompensated heart insufficiency;
- in severe acute toxication (incl. alcohol);
- in hypoglycemic conditions;
- in extremal sympathicotonic and parasympathicotonic reactions.
After myocardial infarction ozone therapy can be used not earlier than after 6 months, in patients with hemorrhagic insult in the anamnesis ozone therapy is not recommended for use.